BICI Lab News
We have had to reconfigure our lab news to a whole page, as there is so much going on!
News for summer 2018
- First year PhD candidate Tianhong Dai is giving a tutorial presentation on PyTorch at the Alan Turing Institute on PyTorch (August, 2018).
- Congrats to Alison Pouplin and Katarzyna Janocha on their poster presentation at meets Medical Imaging meets Deep Learning; you can find the poster here.
- Congratulations to Antonia Creswell for acceptance of Denoising Adversarial Autoencoders to the IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks. You can find the full citation on our Publications page.
- Congrats to part-time PhD candidate (and research associate) Letizia Gionfrida and Shanxin Yuan for winning the MedTechSuperConnector grant.
- Congrats to Dr Zehra Uslu (PhD graduate) on the paper accepted at MICCAI 2018.
- Congratulations to Cher, Kai and Antonia for winning their recent internship positions!
- Congratulations to Dr Yumnah Muhamied on the abstract accepted for Proceedings of the 14th Annual Conference of the European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society; a longer paper is in the works as well.
News for Q2 2018
- Kai is back from Facebook AI Research… but is off to DeepMind soon.
- Many congrats to the BICV Group project students, who graduated in May, 2018.
- Welcome (formally) to Alison Pouplin, funded by DAMAE Medical for analytics on skin lesions.
- Congratulations to Toni, who has just started her DeepMind Internship.
- Congratulations to Cher Bass, who has secured an internship with an AI startup on Brain-Machine inerfacing.
- Welcome to Letizia Gionfrida, who is working on human performance analysis with the Royal College of Music.
- Welcome to Katarzyna Janocha, who is supervised by Dr Nick Linton; Kasia is working on outcome predictions from MRI image data.